Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Your Child is my Mentor

From Katrina: Your child is a gift, and an amazing wonderful person.

I truly truly believe this. I believe that Autistic children are brought to this earth to teach us about
unconditional love and deep inherent wisdom. (even though I sometimes fool myself into thinking I am teaching them, I know that just by being with them, they are teaching me)

I believe that each second I am able to spend with these children is priceless and precious. I believe that any moment I can inspire them to
connect and share themselves with me is magnificent, and any moment that they are more inward bound and I can focus my love and energy on accepting and delighting in them for who they are is phenomenal.

Autistic children are a gift, and
I love them!

sincerely yours,
Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment