Monday, August 2, 2010

Realization of Victimization

FROM JAMIE: Just the other day while registering for the Calm Amid Chaos course, I was doing my typical "wishing." I wished I could go to more than one course a year..I wished I could have 2 Outreaches a year...I wished I could send in Videos for Consutlations as much as possible.....I wish I had a boyfriend/husband to help me....I wished my family helped me and was more supportive .... and then ... I had a REALIZATION OF VICTIMIZATION!

I am a single mom running a Son-Rise program for now 10 years plus. I have struggled financially for many years. The last few years have been the toughtest. I am not able to work at the present time to take care of Tyler. I am struggling to pay my bills monthly. So, as i wished and wished and wished daily, one day it finally hit me like a ton of bricks! I was watching the movie Surfs Up and Big Z says ~ "Never Give Up. Find a Way. That's What Winners Do." ~ At that very moment I realized that even though I wasnt giving up on Tyler, I wasnt finding a way to get to where I wanted to go for as much as I wanted for Tyler. I was playing the "victim" ~ I never moved! I was waiting for help from someone, from somewhere. I wasnt getting very far being a victim. Ive been somewhat "standing still" all this time. I dont want to be a victim anymore. I am going to find a way to get more for Tyler. To be continued .........


Love, Jamie

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I'm so happy for you. Isn't this the truth, it is so easy to wish -but we actually already have the power! What a great realization!

    ReplyDelete