Saturday, August 7, 2010

Beautiful World Without End

FROM JEANNIE: Hi Everyone!! I am very honored and excited to be a new addition to the Autism Treatment Center of America blogging team! I have been a Son-Rise Program mom for the past 6 yrs when I first discovered the book "Son-Rise: The Miracle Continues" and allowed my life to be profoundly and forever changed.

Not long ago, someone asked me when did my son "graduate" from his program (he is 9 y.o. and "near-recovery"). At first I didn't quite know how to respond, because we not only ran a non-traditional lifestyle program, we never even considered the issue of an official graduation. The concept practically didn't even register in my mind. Pretty funny, huh?!

From my personal perspective, There is really no end to an effective Son-Rise Program! What made it effective has been the incorporation of the attitudinal philosophies of LOVE and ACCEPTANCE and BELIEVING IN THE POSSIBILITIES into the very fiber of my being. For me, The Son-Rise Program simply IS!

And not only was this the key to my son's recovery, this was also the key to my own happiness....so why would I ever consider any form of an "end" to that?!!

So I encourage you with the words of program co-founder "Bears" Barry Neil Kaufman from the Option Institute promo CD....."Jump in DEEPLY!" You will see, it's the most amazing way!!

Breathe, Smile, Relax, Enjoy :-)
Namaste!!

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to learning more! One of my music student's sister has benefited immensely from your program. Thank you SO much for your part of the blogging team!! KG Seattle

    ReplyDelete