Thursday, July 22, 2010

Trust Yourself!

FROM BECKY: The last four or five questions that I was asked by Son-Rise parents, whether during a Son-Rise Program phone consultation or here at The Son-Rise Program Intensive, after explaining my answer and opinion, I was told "That's what I thought" or "Oh, I wanted to do that", etc. The message here is trust yourself and go for it!

Things to think to help me trust myself:

1) I know my child better than anyone else.

2) There are no mistakes, only learning's.

3) It's ok to experiment, it will help me know what to do and what not to do.

4) I do not have to know what to do in every situation. I can inspire my child simply by being loving and comfortable.

5) Judging what I am doing in or out of the playroom does not help me to know what to do.

Go for it!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Becky for this. I am going to print this out and have it on the door of the playroom (alongside my Force of Nature bullet points!).

    Much love to you xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete