Monday, June 14, 2010

My Dedication: To The Son-Rise Program Start-Up Family and Friends This Week

FROM BRANDI:

Hope flowed from their chests like an orchestra of angels conducting inspiration.
I sat back and watched with wonder and joined in their creation.


I watched smiles break across their faces like a Sun-Rise in the sky.
Not knowing what may lie ahead, but each determined now to try.


I was left inspired and full of love by their desire to welcome change.
And one by one I watched possibilities fall from them like rain.


I watched roads stretch out before them and the journey bow at their feet.
I sat in awe as they embraced new choices when others may claim defeat.

I am grateful that I could know them now on this perfect day.
These pioneers embracing fears so that love may light their way.

No comments:

Post a Comment