Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Love

From Kate Wilde:

I got up this morning reflecting upon how I wanted to spend my day - not from the perspective of what I was going to do, but from how I was going to feel. I wanted to have a day filled with the fullness that I get from deeply loving the people I encounter. As I was thinking about this I became aware that I wanted to be deeply loving not for the sake of the people I meet today - but because it gives me so much - it feels so good to move through the world this way.

When I am loving I am more creative - I have more energy - I feel warm and excited - I become more affectionate, and see so many things in my life that are working. I feel more embraced by the people in my life, ........food even tastes better!!!!

By having this intention I am really loving myself - and giving myself the best experience of my day possible.
Here's to a day filled with love :  )!!!!!!

What's your day going to be filled with?

No comments:

Post a Comment