Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Son-Rise Program ® Mom Sings and Puts Music to My Poem: King Of Imagination













http://www.option.org/media/audio/SRS-KingOfImag-mp3.mp3

From Brandi: I have found great joy in sharing my poetry, written for various children from our Son-Rise Intensive Program, since I began writing blogs. A few months ago a Son-Rise Program Mom from Norway wrote me. She told me that she was inspired by the poetry that I have written about our Son-Rise children. She said that she shares each of my poems with her children at the breakfast table in the mornings. HOW FANTASTIC!! The ways in which we can inspire ourselves is endless. Caroline has created her own melodies to a few of my poems and you can hear her singing one of them if you follow the link above. Enjoy!

1 comment: