Friday, December 10, 2010

Games Games Games!

Hello!
This Friday The Autism Treatment Center of America brings to your home another set of creative ideas you can bring into your Son-Rise Program playrooms to help your autistic child lengthen their interactive attention span.

Just click on the video below to see what games you can do with the hats you already have in your playroom.

object width="480" height="385">



Remember that the magic ingredient is not the game but the fun and delightful energy YOU bring.

With love Kate

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Your game ideas are a wonderful blessing to get my distracted brain on a creative roll. I love watching you to help me get excited about playing with my son. I look forward to every Friday to keep me going!
    Hugs!
    Heather
    Son-Rise Program Mom

    ReplyDelete