Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Power of Being an Irresistible Magnet

FROM GERD: Every time I go into any Son-Rise Playroom, I firmly believe that I am the most powerful irresistible magnet in the world. I believe without a shadow of a doubt that I will be so exciting, attractive, compelling and inviting that the child will not be able to resist, but will want to be with me.

Sooner or later, the child will not be able to look away, but will turn to me because I am a magnet of unconditional love. The child cannot help him/herself and will want to make the extraordinary effort to look at me, touch me, talk to me and interact with me because the attitude that I have adopted within myself is simply irresistible.

I can literally see some of the children go back and forth..."I want to stay with my ism, but this guy is so much fun, I'd rather check him out"..."Wow, that was so much fun, I have to go back and ism for a bit, but no for long, I don't want to miss out on this guy"..."I just can't stop looking at him, he's really silly," or "Wow, I feel so loved a safe, I'd rather be with him than in my own world."

Every expression on my face, every silly voice that I sound out, every goofy movement that I have so much fun performing, the child has no chance but to be drawn to me...and that is my unshakable belief.

Try it on just for the fun of it.

1 comment:

  1. YES! to the power of (self-) persuation. I'll try it during my next session with Christopher.
    P.L. Paris, France

    ReplyDelete