Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy Anniversary to me!

FROM BECKY: Today is the fifth Anniversary of my marriage to my beloved husband Ben! I dedicate this blog to our relationship, to how we have grown both as individuals and as a couple. Over the past five years I have learnt to let go of needing him to be a certain way, I have learnt what it means to love him unconditionally, I mean really unconditionally and how ineffective it is in our relationship when I put conditions on my love.

I have learnt how I can apply all the principles of The Son-Rise Program to my marriage and "Put a playroom on it" whenever challenges have come up. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that my training in The Son-Rise Program and The Option Process has enriched our relationship and helped mould it into what it is now and I am eternally grateful for that!

Happy Anniversary to me!




No comments:

Post a Comment